Your pantry can be much more than a few shelves where you store food. It can transform cooking into a fun and relaxing experience and free up space in your kitchen for other things. . Closet Envy will design a pantry storage system that will help you keep food longer, turn over older items faster, and keep everything exactly where it belongs.
We’ll meet with you to understand how you use your pantry and what you want to store in it. . With a better idea of how you use your pantry, we’ll design a custom pantry that fits your unique style.
Create a Special Place for Everything in Your Pantry
These are just a sample of the things we can do to organize your pantry storage:
- Custom tray dividers for platters, cutting boards, and trays
- Pull-out scoop front drawers to organize smaller items or snacks and spices
- Adjustable shelves for smaller cans and larger boxes
- Floor space for cases of water and heavier items like dog food.
- One-piece corner shelves for added strength
- Pull-out baskets for potatoes and onions
- Allocated spots for small appliances and pots
- Small prep space to pack lunches
- Hooks for mops/brooms, reusable bags, aprons, and more
Your custom pantry will make home cooking amazing
The talented team at Closet Envy has experience designing and installing a wide variety of pantry shelves and organizers that let you find what you’re looking for quickly. With your new pantry, you’ll be able to neatly store away everything and enjoy time cooking with your family.
Closet Envy is the leading designer of custom Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Milton, Grimsby, and surrounding areas. Our talented team takes pride in helping you take back your kitchen with pantry systems that make your life easier and cooking a stress-free experience.
To learn more about how our team of storage design experts can transform your kitchen pantry, schedule your consultation with Closet Envy today.